To help students who are in financial difficulties to settle tuition by installments.
1. students in financial difficulties, and
2. whose average monthly per capita household income is lower than the amount as stipulated in Article 3.2.1 of the Application Eligibility of the Guideline for Study Loan Application of Education and Youth Affairs Department.
(For the guideline, please refer to website of the Education and Youth Affairs Department)
Students who failed to meet the criteria mentioned above, application may still be accepted if sufficient and valid ground can be provided.
1. For students who begin or resume their studies in or after academic year 2014/2015:
Submit online application (as posted in the “Online Application” section below) within 4 working days after the Add/Drop Period of the semester. (Please refer to the website of Registry for the add/drop period)
2. For students listed below, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org on the first day you receive the tuition debit note for consideration.
– new admitted undergraduate students in 1st semester of the academic year
– students who need to apply for tuition installment for 3rd semester of the academic year
– students who begin or resume their studies before academic year 2014/2015
2019/2020 2nd semester installment online application is over (application period: 14-21 January, 2019). The application for the next semester will be open according to the above mentioned application period.
Students should upload the below documents to the online application system within the application period:
Undergraduate and master students:
1. Salary proofs issued by the employers of those family members who are engaged in paid jobs, including the applicant. The proofs should include the total income in the past 12 months.
(If the member(s) is/are unemployed, please fill in the “Declaration of No Income”)
2. “Declaration of average monthly per capita household income”
(The declaration should mention the total income of all family members in the past 12 months)
3. ID or passport copy of the applicant and family members living with the applicant
– ID or passport copy of the applicant and family members living with the applicant
1. Applicants should submit all necessary information within the application period. Any incomplete submission will delay the approval process which may result to a late payment penalty.
2. Late application without justified reasons will not be considered.
3. Applicants should settle all the outstanding fee(s) of the previous semester(s) before the installment application can be processed.
4. The application result will be sent to applicants’ student email two working days before the payment deadline.
5. Successful applicants will still receive the original debit note with the full amount during the payment period. They may ignore the original debit note and pay the installment debit notes according to the new payment dates.
6. Installment application is offered on a semester-basis, students have to submit two individual applications if they need to apply in both semesters.