To help students who are in financial difficulties to settle tuition by installments.
1. students in financial difficulties, and
2. whose average monthly per capita household income is lower than the amount as stipulated in Article 3.2.1 of the Application Eligibility of the Guideline for Study Loan Application of Education and Youth Development Bureau.
(For the guideline, please refer to website of the Education and Youth Development Bureau)
Students who failed to meet the criteria mentioned above, application may still be accepted if sufficient and valid ground can be provided.
Application Period and Online Application
The online application system will be open 2 working days before the first day of the tuition payment period and closed 6 working days before the payment deadline (Please refer to the website of Finance Office for the payment period of tuition).
|1st semester of AY2022/2023||2nd semester of AY2022/2023|
|Credit-based Tuition Fee Scheme||16-21 September, 2022|
|13 – 20 September, 2023|
|Programme-Based Tuition Fee Scheme||22-28 July, 2022|
|30 December, 2022 –|
9 January, 2023
1. The tuition application link will be available here during the above mentioned application period.
2. The above tuition application period will be adjusted when the tuition payment period is changed.
3. For students who need to apply for tuition installment for 3rd semester of the academic year, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org on the first day you receive the tuition debit note.
Students should upload the below documents to the online application system within the application period:
Undergraduate and master students:
1. Salary proofs issued by the employers of those family members who are engaged in paid jobs, including the applicant. The proofs should include the total income in the past 12 months.
(If the member(s) is/are unemployed, please fill in the “Declaration of No Income”)
2. “Declaration of average monthly per capita household income”
(The declaration should mention the total income of all family members in the past 12 months)
3. ID or passport copy of the applicant and family members living with the applicant
– ID or passport copy of the applicant and family members living with the applicant
1. Applicants should submit all necessary information within the application period. Any incomplete submission will delay the approval process which may result to a late payment penalty.
2. Late application without justified reasons will not be considered.
3. Applicants should settle all the outstanding fee(s) of the previous semester(s) before the installment application can be processed.
4. The application result will be sent to applicants’ student mailbox no later than 1 working day before the payment deadline, except late application.
5. Successful applicants will have the original debit note (with the full amount) remained in their student account. Please ignore the original debit note and pay the installment debit notes according to the new payment dates.
6. Installment application is offered on a semester-basis, students have to submit individual application for each semester if necessary.