Student Affairs Office offers tuition installment and PGH residence fee installment to students who are in financial difficulties. Students who need to apply for installment should submit online application together with necessary documents during the respective application period of the semester. For application form, required documents and guidelines, kindly refer the corresponding webpages.
In addition to the installment services, students in needs may also consider the followings.
For local students:
- Apply for a free-interest study loan / scholarship at Education and Youth Affairs Department
For details, please visit the website of Education and Youth Affairs Department
- Apply for a study loan at a bank
- Find a part-time job
The Student Affairs Office posts part-time job notices on SAO website: UM Job-hunting Platform
- Study hard for a scholarship
For detail, please refer to Scholarship page
- Apply for an emergency assistance from the Macao Daily News Readers’ Charity Fund
- Seek financial assistance from the Social Welfare Bureau
For non-local students: