Objective & Targets
To help students who are in financial difficulties to settle PGH residence fee by installments.
Application Period and Online Application
The online application system will be open on the first day of the PGH fee payment period and closed 5 working days before the payment deadline.
(Please refer to the website of Finance Office for the payment period of PGH fee)
|1st semester of AY2022/2023||2nd semester of AY2022/2023|
|Returning students||20-24 May, 2022||2-8 December, 2022|
|New students/Other||10-14 October, 2022|
1. The application link will be available in this section during the above mentioned application period.
2. Some browsers do not support the electronic platform of the application form. If you cannot open or submit the form, you can try to use other browsers such as IE or Chrome or Safari.
3. The above application periods will be adjusted when the PGH fee payment period is changed.
Students should complete the online application form mentioned above and upload the below documents within the application period.
- ID or passport copy of the applicant and all family members living with the applicant
- Debit note of PGH residence fee
1. Applicants should submit all necessary information within the application period. Any incomplete submission will delay the approval process which may result to a late payment penalty.
2. Late application without justified reasons will not be considered.
3. Applicants should settle all the outstanding fee(s) of the previous semester(s) before the installment application can be processed.
4. The application result will be sent to applicants’ student mailbox no later than 1 working day before the payment deadline, except late application.
5. Successful applicants will have the original debit note (with the full amount) remained in their student account. Please ignore the original debit note and pay the installment debit notes according to the new payment dates.
6. Installment application is offered on a semester-basis, students have to submit individual application for each semester if necessary.