Objective & Targets
To help students who are in financial difficulties to settle PGH residence fee by installments.
Deadline for PGH residence fee installment application is 5 working days before the payment deadline, the application link (as posted in the “Online Application” section below) will be available on the first day of the payment period. Kindly refer to the website of Finance Office for the payment schedule of fees.
Returning students: 2021/2022 1st semester installment online application has been closed (application period: 21-25 May, 2021). The application for the 2nd semester will be open in January next year.
New students: 2021/2022 1st semester installment online application will be open in the coming September.
Students should complete the online application form mentioned above and upload the below documents within the application period.
- ID or passport copy of the applicant and all family members living with the applicant
- Debit note of PGH residence fee
1. Applicants should submit all necessary information within the application period. Any incomplete submission will delay the approval process which may result to a late payment penalty.
2. Late application without justified reasons will not be considered.
3. Applicants should settle all the outstanding fee(s) of the previous semester(s) before the installment application can be processed.
4. The application result will be sent to applicants through email.
5. Successful applicants will still receive the original debit note with the full amount during the payment period. They may ignore the original debit note and pay the installment debit notes according to the new payment dates.
6. Installment application is offered on a semester-basis, students have to submit two individual applications if they need to apply in both semesters.